Friday, August 31, 2007

i do what i can.....

So, in an effort to be more grown up, I took a page out of Dave's book and decided to try my hand at cooking. No, cookies was not on the menu. I tried a little harder and went for an entre!! I know, im a rebel!! haha... After a lengthy conversation with the momo (mom), I took my directions and went to work on recreating a specialty of hers: CHICKEN SPAGHETTI!!! mmmm I worked a little slow and probably made it harder than it should have been, but I do believe that it turned out well.
I took pictures, and I think they turned out quite well!! So, here are the pictures. Let, me know what you think!!!







2 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Looks really delicious! That's a pile of peas you've got going there! :)

-Andrea

Wandering said...

YAY! Believe it or not I had never had chicken spaghetti before your mommy made it for me. I loved it, and I'm sure yours was delicious too! Oh and I wanted to tell you that your blog name is the flippin BEST! How did you ever come up with that?!