Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ten Months

BEFORE: (September 2006)
In an effort to figure out just how much I have changed, I decided to post a "then and now" picture. This is to try and see if I can tell a difference in myself from now and my last semester in school. It's been a rough year. I graduated college, lost my way, got stuck in a dead-end, found my way out, lost all hope, found new friends and moved half way accross the country. Sound fun??? Here are the picks, can you tell what a year it has been??
AFTER (August 2007)

1 comment:

Wandering said...

You look incredible! But I've told you that, you are doing so good and you should be really proud yourself, seriously! We have both made so many changes in our lives in so little time! It's really amazing when I think about it! Just look at us a year ago! It's like we are two totally different people, and we are so much happier! Keep it up K, I'm right there with you babe!