Tuesday, September 4, 2007

with or without. <3

i had a pretty rough weekend. it involved a monday spent completely alone and a night in my bed fighting back tears. its not that i am sad. its just that i am completely alone up here. im out of my element. its weird. i have never been the one unable to make friends. i could talk to just about anyone and walk away with a friend. im not full of myself. im just friendly. but something happened with the move. i lost my mojo. i dont know. more than anything, i miss my best friends. i get to talk to becky regularly. or semi-regularly. but its hard. and i miss davy. alot. alot alot alot. dont ask me why. we talk all the time. but i havent talked to him in like forever. atleast 3 days. i know that doesnt seem like alot but when i was in texas, i was able to call him whenever and atleast leave a message. i cant do that now. we can sit on the phone and not say a word and i still have a smile on my face. he is my friend. my best friend. he completes me.

davy. call soon. i miss you. <3>







2 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

He's a really good brother too. :) He'll call, don't worry. He never stays away for too long.

-Andrea

Wandering said...

You haven't lost your mojo babe, you just haven't been able to get out as much cuz you have a job and all that good stuff! Keep your chin up and remember that I am with you in spirit! You are the best best friend ever! I love you and miss you and will hopefully see you soon! Always and Forever!!!